About Our Chapter
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud;
- Providing education and training for insurance investigators;
- Developing greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
- Encouraging a high standard of professional conduct among insurance investigators; and
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud.
- Encouraging members in the development and implementation of programs designed to facilitate the coordination and cooperation with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in the investigation and prosecution of insurance fraud crimes.
The Illinois Chapter of IASIU is a strong chapter with ever growing membership throughout Illinois. Members of our chapter enjoy benefits such as:
- Monthly Meetings which include presentations on a variety of industry related topics.
- Free access to the online website, www.iliasiu.com.
- Timely Notification of SIU employment opportunities.
- The latest and greatest in training news and opportunities.
- Annual Golf Outing and Luncheon.
- Other Events that provide Networking Opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the IASIU Illinois Chapter, be sure to visit the Membership? portion of this site. Or if you’d like a personal call from one of our Chapter Board Officers, send us a quick email at: email@example.com or if you’ve made your mind up and want to join now then by all means go right ahead!