Constitution and Bylaws
The objectives of IASIU shall be:
A. Bringing the world’s fraud-fighting community together through education, awareness, and networking.
B. Advancing excellence in the insurance fraud-fighting community by:
1. providing education and training for investigators of insurance fraud;
2. encouraging high professional standards of conduct;
3. developing a greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
4. promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud; and
5. supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud.
Click here to view the entire Illinois Chapter IASIU Constitution and Bylaws document.
IASIU Code of Ethics; Antitrust Statement
IASIU is dedicated to the thorough investigation of insurance claims consistent with the highest
standards of ethical and legal conduct. IASIU adopts the following Code of Ethics. Our members
agree to observe this Code as a condition of their membership and affiliation with IASIU.
Click here to view the entire Illinois Chapter IASIU Code of Ethics document.